The Kristiana Art Hotel in Saalbach
4-star Kristiana Hotel: Spend an art holiday
In the centre of Saalbach, Austria’s most beautiful summer region, you will find the Kristiana Art Hotel. Here the “Art of Recreation” gets a totally new meaning: the four-star hotel not only offers a very central location and a state-of-the-art spa area, but above all very artistically furnished and decorated rooms. At the Kristiana Art Hotel in Saalbach you won’t miss anything during your stay. Your four-star Kristiana Hotel is situated very conveniently at the top end of Saalbach’s main pedestrian area.
Kristiana's pampering extras in summer
- Rich breakfast buffet with organic corner
- 4-course dinner with various choices
- afternoon snacks and cakes
- Culinary specials: daily salad buffet, Italian dinner buffet once a week, regional “Pinzgau” dinner buffet evenings, BBQ evenings
- FREE drinks for dinner
- Artistic programme: hiking with sketch-pad, weekly atelier tours
- Wellbeing: free access to sauna, steam bath, leisure room
- Children: kid's play room with Nintendo Wii and table soccer
- free access to internet in the lounge area
- free parking area directly at the hotel
- Swimming fun: free entrance to the Käpt'n Hook adventure pool in the centre of Saalbach
- free use of all operating gondolas in Saalbach Hinterglemm
- free use of the sand courts in Saalbach and the tennis hall in Hinterglemm
- free use of crazy golf in Saalbach and Hinterglemm
- free use of the hiking bus between Vorderglemm and Lengau
- JOKER CARD: business partner of the Saalbach Hinterglemm JOKER CARD
The Saalbach Hinterglemm JOKER CARD is the trump for a perfect summer holiday and provides the opportunity for free admission for many attractions. It is included and valid as long as you stay at the Kristiana**** Art Hotel. The JOKER CARD includes unlimited use of all operating lifts and free access to the mountain tops, bike trails and themed hiking routes, unlimited use of the hiking bus, tennis courts Saalbach, indoor tennis Hinterglemm, crazy golf, free entrance to the Käpt'n Hook pools, free participation at guided walks, free entrance to the homestead- and ski-museum and free admission to the pictures shows. With the JOKER CARD you have all the trumps in your hands, but not only in Saalbach Hinterglemm. Many attractions in the surrounding area offer reductions for JOKER CARD holders. Just show your JOKER CARD and save money!
Recreation at the Art Hotel
In the family-run four-star Kristiana Hotel the focus is not only on the skiing bliss and other outdoor activities: Your host Johann Breitfuss is an hotelier with heart and soul, but also a passionate and talented artist. It comes as no surprise that art is omnipresent at the hotel and also contributes to the guests’ recreation.
Summer vacation in the province of Salzburg
Saalbach Hinterglemm, situated in the province of Salzburg, is also a sought after destination in Summer with many activities to experience. Framed by the rolling hills of the Pinzgau grass mountains as well as the imposing peaks of the Kitzbühler alps and the Hohen Tauern, the area is an ideal destination for many activities in the great outdoors. Vistors will find an exciting world of adventure in a natural environment amidst the mountains. Adventure for families with children, sporty and action packed activities and possibilities to make a stop at one of the many huts and guest houses - something for old and young alike.
Spend your holiday in the Saalbach ski paradise
The Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang is the first ski area to receive a Seal of Approval for "verified piste length" - confirming that as of winter 2015/2016. With the inclusion of the Tyrolean resort of Fieberbrunn it will be the largest interconnecting ski area in Austria with 270 km of piste.The Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn Ski Circus, offers top snow guaranty with 544 state-of-the-art snow canons. 270 km perfectly prepared pistes as well as 70 modern lift and cable car facilities guarantee an unforgettable skiing experience. The Kristiana Art Hotel is located in the centre of one of the most popular holiday destinations for skiing, snowboarding, freeriding and tobogganing.